Affordable payment plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
** Our practice accepts Cash, Personal Cheques, Debit, Visa, and Mastercard. **
Convenient online services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.
- If your insurance plan has any orthodontic coverage, you will be given a form, before treatment begins, which you can send to your insurance company. They will tell you what they will cover and how they will pay you. Once treatment begins, you will be given the necessary forms to send to your insurance company to reimburse you. We do not accept payment directly from your insurance company.
- The monthly payments do not reflect the work done in a particular month, but merely are for your convenience.
- Treatment times differ from patient to patient and the number of payments will not increase or decrease, regardless of the length of treatment, unless there is a lack of patient co-operations.
- Missed appointments and extension of treatment time due to lack of co-operation may result in an increased fee.
- The quoted fee includes all services rendered in our office except for the replacement of lost or broken appliances.
- The fee does not include regular dental check-ups or dental work performed outside our office.
- An administrative courtesy of five percent of the total fee is given back to you for full payment at the start of treatment.
- An administrative courtesy of five percent will be given for any additional family member undergoing full orthodontic treatment.
- If services are terminated for any reason before the completion of treatment, the account will be adjusted and a just settlement determined, based on the amount of treatment completed. Please keep in mind that approximately a third of the total treatment fee is incurred at the time of initial placement of appliances.
In the best interest of all our patients, please note:
Determination of Benefits
- There are many different kinds of insurance plans
- You should contact your employer or union to obtain precise information regarding your benefits and what may be referred to as “preauthorization” requirements.
- We do not have this information and you will avoid problems with your insurance company by obtaining this information directly from your employer or union.
- Your company may require that a treatment plan be submitted in advanced, to your insurance company for the determination (or authorization) of benefits.
- After diagnostic records are taken, we will supply you with the proper form, outlining the treatment and fees.
- You may then submit it to your insurance company for benefit determination.
- Most plans do not pay for the entire cost of the orthodontic treatment.
- There may be a deductible clause or a dollar limit or an age limit.
Submission of Completed Claim Forms
- When fees are paid to us, a completed claim form will be given to you to send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Your insurance company will inform you of the frequency of these submissions, depending on their policy i.e. from one to three months is common.
- We welcome a frank discussion of services and fees prior to treatment in order to avoid misunderstandings.
- The financial obligation of the treatment we render to you is your responsibility.
- Your insurance carrier should reimburse you according to the terms of your contract with them and according to their schedule of payments.
- We will be pleased to provide you with the standard claim form, which you should then submit to your employer or insurance company for whatever reimbursement is provided in your particular plan.